Planning a relaxing vacation to Venice with your loved ones? Or are you just tempted by its museums?
Whether you are looking for a luxurious visit or an old school experience, here is a list of 7 hotels to help you choose which one would suit you best.
- Hotel Moresco - If you prefer things a little old school but also can’t live without Wi-Fi, this might just be the place for you. This hotel is just a 5-minute walk away from Piazzale Roma. They offer 19th-century Venetian styling along with free Wi-Fi, air-conditioned rooms and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is provided with modern furnishings, free toiletries, a soft bathrobe, and slippers. Some rooms have a spa bath and some have a terrace too. A continental buffet breakfast is served daily in the dining hall and if requested, gluten-free menus can also be arranged. A bar is provided too.
- Santa Croce Boutique Hotel - Not a fan of smoking? Try this non-smoking throughout the hotel. Situated in Santa Croce district of Venice, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from both Venice Santa Lucia Train Station and Rialto Bridge. It is a non-smoking hotel throughout, features a garden and a bar and is at a distance of 1 km from La Fenice theatre. Rooms are provided with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a fully fitted private bathroom with hairdryer and toiletries. Wi-Fi is also provided throughout the property. Continental, buffet-style breakfast is available every morning at the hotel. Staff is present at the 24-hour front desk to guide you about the area.
- Ca Maria Adele - Looking for some peace and quiet during the trip? This hotel is the right choice for you. Ca Maria Adele is located in a quiet neighborhood overlooking Santa Maria Della Salute Basilica in central Venice. Rooms here are uniquely decorated, have a king-sized bed, an LCD TV with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi. Also, each private bathroom either features a spa bath or a shower with a waterfall effect. Interior design at Maria Adele is a beautiful mix of Arab and African furnishing with traditional Venetian décor. Breakfast is served on the rooftop terrace. Afternoon tea and light snacks can also be enjoyed in the breakfast room with panoramic views.
- The Gritti Palace - When choosing a hotel, do you look for elegance and grand décor? This hotel surely fits your criteria. Restored to its original splendor, The Gritti Palace is situated in a former noble residence on Venice’s great canal. All luxurious rooms are featured with antiques and Murano glass. The rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, a satellite flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers provided. Some rooms offer views of the Grand Canal or of the city. This Luxury Collection Hotel is just a 5-minute walk from La Fenice Opera House, 500 m from St. Mark’s Square, and 400 m away from the Vaporetto water bus stop at Santa Maria del Giglio. In the hotel’s Club del Doge restaurant, dishes are made with fresh ingredients bought from the Rialto Market, and breakfast is served in an elegant room with crystal chandeliers.
- Hotel Antiche Figure - Are you a fan of antique furnishings and traditional styled décor? Give this place a try. Situated directly on the Grand Canal, Hotel Antiche Figure is just across the canal from Venice Station. Fitted with historic classic Venetian style furniture and tapestries, rooms are adorned with Murano glass and chandeliers. Every room features air-conditioning and free high-speed internet access. The staff is multilingual, available 24 hours a day, and will provide you with a free map of Venice. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby as well. It offers a varied breakfast buffet and guests can enjoy drinks at the Garden café, with its canal-view terrace. It is a 20-minute walk from St. Mark’s Square, and buses to Venice Airport leave from the train station near the hotel.
- Hotel A La Commedia - Traveling with that special one and looking ahead to a romantic trip? This place would make it more perfect. Hotel A La Commedia is situated about 200 m from Rialto Bridge and the water-bus stop and is a 10-minute walk from St. Mark’s Square. This hotel is set in a historic building, located next to the Grand Canal, and opposite the Goldoni Theatre. Its terrace offers romantic views of Venice. Rooms are equipped with LCD TV with satellite channels and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire building.
- Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel - If your love for food is the reason behind this trip, you won’t regret choosing this hotel. Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel is housed in a 16th-century building overlooking the Grand Canal in Venice. It offers elegant rooms and suites, a courtyard to relax, as well as a fine restaurant. All rooms and suites come with a minibar, a TV with Sky and Mediaset Premium channels, and marble bathrooms with bathrobes and slippers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. The Glam is an on-site Michelin-starred restaurant where guests can enjoy the exclusive cuisine and the Executive Chef Donato Ascani. Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel is at a 10-minute walk from Venice Santa Lucia Train Station and St, Mark’s Square. San Stae water bus stop is also just a few steps away from the property.
Source of information