Breakfast is universal, we all know what it feels like to wake up from a good night of restful sleep (or anything else, really) and be confronted by the list of things that need to get done on any given day. It would certainly be possible to get all of that stuff done without breakfast, but it would most likely be harder and perhaps less enjoyable.
Now that we have sparked our imaginations and ignited our appetites I will share with you a list of 6 places where you will be able to find really high-quality breakfasts so that you can enjoy this beautiful city starting every day in it in the best possible way:
- Farini: You will find here an excellent level of service and the freshest and well-prepared breakfast dishes, really high standards, and great customer care will ensure that your experience here is always very good. They can handle a traditional Italian Breakfast, as well as any other of the varieties mentioned above.
Al 133: A small and beautiful spot, where you could enjoy your choice of Breakfast while looking out into the water of the canals, this place will accommodate all of your breakfast needs while providing a great atmosphere, not to be missed!
Caffé Florian: This is one of those places that go beyond conventions to provide excellence. If you so choose to, you could go for a special Breakfast menu that includes all sorts of traditional and not-so-traditional foods mixed into one delightful offer.
Dodo Caffe: As is the case with all of the above-mentioned options Dodo doesn’t just do breakfast, but they do excel at it. The espresso here is especially remarkable, and there is a curated selection of breakfast sandwiches that will most certainly satisfy you.
Caffe Brasilia: You can find a lot of convenient options here if your breakfast has to be taken to go. This is a great option if you are sightseeing, given that you may have a lot of things to see and only a set amount of hours on any given day.
NikiBar: Last one on our list for today, NikiBar will offer you all the traditional options, but they also provide a set of great vegan and non-traditional breakfasts, this place can be great if you are looking to try something new, which is a very good thing to do every now and then.
Hopefully, you will be able to find in this list at least one place that will meet all of your breakfast related needs, it is hard to go wrong in terms of food when in Venice, but it is always a good idea to start with a plan. Don’t be afraid to explore your options, there are quite a few available and you might even discover something great.
I don’t usually eat much with my breakfast in the morning as a personal preference, but I do look forward to that first cup of coffee in the morning. I suppose breakfast is a very personal thing and it can take a variety of shapes and forms. When visiting another country or even exploring your own, there are many things that you might do to guide you on your quest of a deeper knowledge of a particular city or place, and trying to find a good breakfast that fits with your tastes and desires could be a good way to start.
The City of Venice:
In such an iconic and beautiful place it should not be hard to find a breakfast that goes well with the setting, many quality places can be found within the city limits. They offer all styles of breakfast that will surely please all kinds of taste buds and sensibilities. Venice is a city that is famous for its canals, which often take the place of regular roads. Transportation is often done in small ‘gondolas’ (small boats that fit a small number of people) or other kinds of more modern boats as well.
What will you have?:
Of course, as we briefly mentioned before, there are many different types of breakfasts. Even though most of them are usually found almost everywhere, you should be specific before you take off to try and find a place where to have the first meal of the day. After all, it is the most important one as they say.
We all know that you could get by with a piece of bread or something cold from the night before, but if we are looking for an experience that is a bit more pleasing you might want to search for a specific kind of breakfast. The most common ones are:
- Continental Breakfast: It is the European style of breakfast, it consists of bread, toast, a choice of juices, either tea or coffee and usually butter or marmalade to spread on your toast.
- English Breakfast: It shares the toast, bread, tea, and coffee with the Continental, but its main attraction is Bacon and Eggs. It is a more meaty breakfast, which is something that may not sit well with some people, as it is not the custom in many parts of the world, but it certainly is worth a try.
- American Breakfast: An American Breakfast will include a variety of choices to cook your eggs, as well as cereal and the usual beverages common to the first two.
- Indian Breakfast: This last kind will include also tea or coffee and juices, but they will come accompanied by different vegetables, such as cooked onions, as well as Puree Bhajee, Paneer bread rolls and things of the sort.