Summer SOULstice on Main Street Sunday, June 22
This free and fun festival is bringing it back with local musicians on five stages on Main Street from Pier Ave. to Strand. Plus there’s am awesome sidewalk sale with good bargains to be had on both Saturday and Sunday (June 21 & 22)!
This year highlights a partnership between The Main Street Business Improvement Association and Heal the Bay with the Santa Monica Buy Local Campaign for this event. A portion of proceeds from this event and the recent Taste of Main Street aka Mainopoly (a fundraiser for SOULstice) will be donated to Heal the Bay.
My Venice Life is proud to have joined the Main Street Business Improvement Association event committee that plans and puts on the festival this year. It’s a great event organized by a dedicated group of volunteers from local businesses that love putting on the Summer Soulstice. So join in and have fun!
While you’re at it, make sure to purchase a special wristband for only $10 that gives a 10% discount at 37 participating retail stores and restaurants thru the month of June, 2014. The wristbands are available at:
- T-Mobile (3110 Main)
- 220 Fitness (3002 Main)
- Areal (2820 Main)
- hip’tique (2727 Main)
- Rawvolution (2301 Main)
Just ADDED: Stage at American Apparel Parking Lot
Bands and Vendor Booths – more info to come!
Rawvolution stage on the northeast corner of Main and Strand:
- 1pm Black Crystal Wolf Kids (Indie tribute band)
- 2pm Paul Chesne Band
- 4:30pm Killing Cassanova
- 5:45pm The Durgas
Edgemar Courtyard (2427 Main):
- 1:30pm Chainsaw Brothers (Jump scat blues acoustic trio)
- 2:45pm Highway 61 Revisited (Dylan tribute)
- 5pm Dr. Wu (Steely Dan tribute)
OneWest Bank Lot (2811 Main):
- 1pm Evil Nancy (8-piece horn band, rock)
- 3pm Turn the Page (Bob Seger tribute)
- 5pm The Rising (Springsteen tribute)
Kinney Stage (between Pier Ave. and Ashland):
- 1pm Cubensis (Grateful Dead tribute)
- 3pm Neil Deal (Neil Young tribute)
- 5pm Petty Theft (Tom Petty tribute)
Pier Ave Stage (between Marine and Ashland)
- 1pm Babylon Saints (reggae rock +)
- 3pm Black Crystal Wolf Kids (Indie tribute band)
- 5pm Jumping Jack Flash (Stones tribute)